Thursday, September 10, 2009

Making new friends

My first fear starting this new school , was how I was going to make new friends this year. I would describe myself as the "odd one out, with no one to talk to my first day of school.


Lisa Yang made a post explaining how a new student may feel coming to a new school, I myself could have been that student she was talking about because being a new student that is exactly how I felt. I constantly asked myself, "will i have to eat alone at lunch," or will I even see my friends again. I however did not beg and plead for my parents to let me stay at my previous school, because I did not believe I would have a problem making new friends.

1 comment:

  1. You leave us hanging . . . so these were your fears, but were they realized or imagined?

    ReplyDelete