Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Activities Senior Year

My new school celebrated homecoming a few weeks ago, one of the first dances of the year. This made me miss my previous school even more, because I enjoyed participating in all the school activities. It felt awkward to hear my new high school do their homecoming chants, because half of the chant contained the same words that my previous school also used. I remembered saying over the summer, before I moved how I would paricipate in everything my senior year, but after starting a new school I did not feel the same way anymore.

The same feeling vame over me every Friday when my school had their football games, luckly I had to work every Friday so I did not have to spend the night thinking about being at my old school's football game. I'm enjoying being at my new school, however I still wish that I could be apart of my old school just to take part in their activities with all my senior friends.

1 comment:

  1. I've never had to start a new school so I don't really have any advice for you. But I wish I could help you and if you ever need anyone to attend any of the events to you can always ask me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete