Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Senior Year!!!

back to school time! by House Of Sims.




There is nothing better than starting Senior year in high,because now there is only one more year left. Spending freshman through junior year at the same high school is simply awesome,so we all look forward to senior year and graduating with friends. The problem is when senior year is spent a totally different school, with people you have never met. Like Julie i feared starting this new school, only because i did not know anyone. I was not comfortable with the fact that I did not know anyone. Julie however, was transferring to a private school, but she had been in public schools most of her school years, so her situation was a bit tougher than mine. We both had to face the fact that we would meet new people, and miss our old friends.



When I was notified that I would be starting a new school my Senior year I wasn't upset at all, but that was only because I was so excited about moving to a new home. Moving meant i got my own room, met new friends,etc. What I didn't know was how it would feel after I actually started school. I realized that this was my last year in high school and i did not have any of my friends to spend the year with. I thought it would be cool to meet new people and make new friends, but I was wrong.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the site connected! Yay! What do you think about the advice people gave Julie? Did you find that advice helpful personally? Your ending leaves us wanting more next time, which is an effective strategy here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Transferring to a new school this year. (Senior Year)it starts in less than a week, i have never transferred schools before but I'm hoping I make a lot of new friends. i guess we will have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete